1. We, at FPII are committed to respecting any personal information shared within the website and its affiliated services.
“Personal Information” refers to any information used to identify an individual. In general you can access FPII website without telling us who you are and what you do. However, if you intend to seek a particular answer or looking for a particular position with FPII, we would require certain information to be able to contact you directly. However, FPII is not involved in making the shared information available to any party or source that is not directly involved with FPII.
2. Information related to a student is only accessible to the Board of Technical Education. FPII is not involved in distribution or access to a student’s information for any personal or business needs. FPII is also not involved in favoritism of any student using the services of FPII and acts only as a service provider to FPII’s clients.
- The job posting requirements are not shared with any third party vendors or websites.
- FPII may receive resumes of potential candidates from other sites and in such cases FPII will contact the candidate directly. No disclosure can be made through which information is accessed as we are not involved in any promotional activity for those websites.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect the information shared with FPII website against unauthorized access and inappropriate disclosure of data to any third party sources
- Contact Information
FPII welcomes your comments regarding the privacy policies mentioned in this website under the appropriate contact tab, where you can contact FPII directly. It will solely be at the discretion of FPII to address the changes.